I want to help voters navigate candidates in Virginia. Learn more

Stephen Leon

Stephen Leon

No data was found
Money Raised
$4,324

American Anti-Corruption Act

"According to the non-partisan organization RepresentUs, approximately 90% of their polling shows support for the American Anti-Corruption Act across Party lines. It is understood and validated by former FEC personnel and accredited constitutional scholars that our elected members spend 70% of their time in Office raising funds and campaigning for the next election as soon as they get into office. Whereas, the remaining 30% is effectuated to what matters most to anyone."

Digital Democracy Project

"As Congressman, any legislation that I may support, introduce or co-sponsor, I will encourage everyone of the District to communicate with the Office to delegate their individual support or concern. This will be achieved by a third-party, such as the Digital Democracy Project, which is presently breaking ground in Florida. Realtime prompting and coordination with constituents is a prominent leading example for the rest of Congress to follow."

Pro-Choice

"Read my publication on Prenatal Volition which fundamentally outlines the Constitutional precedent to protect Women’s medical rights and responsibilities in regards to pregnancy. This paper can be seeded and distributed among the States for the eventuality of Federal Codifying. This proposal is by no means advocating for any Bans nor Loopholes. My advocation for the State Level can be positioned from our Virginia model."

Healthcare & Education

"Revising the Affordable Care Act to be examined by a panel of accredited physicians that would benefit patients more than the Lawyers and Insurance companies that wrote it is appropriate. Access to better Healthcare for Ruralesque Communities would include establishing dynamic FAA Flight Plans for Air Taxis. We should also examine the possibility of Affordable Child Care."

Military & Veterans

"Next to being a Parent, joining and honorably serving the Armed Services is one of the purest and respected things one may ever subject themselves — in the pursuit of happiness. Find direction, have purpose and learn skills that will last a lifetime which also opens many doors. Consult with your local recruiter to consider taking the first steps to a larger world among your evolving abilities and job path."

Stephen Leon

No data was found
Related Candidates
Stephen Leon
$4,324

How can I improve candidate pages?

Elections

2024
U.S. Senate

View upcoming Virginia elections for the U.S. Senate.

2024
U.S. House

View upcoming Virginia elections for the U.S. House of Representatives.

2023
State & Local

View 2023 elections for Virginia’s Senate and House of Delegates.